Tuesday, May 09, 2006
I'm not in the mood to say hi to everyone.... I'm like dang sad and embarrassed.... here's what happened :
Kelly Tan asked me to follow her up to the 2nd level yesterday to ask amanda lau to write in her bio book.... She was like so dang happy about Sonia writing in her book that she wouldn't stop talkin... Then, she said that she wanted to go and ask Emain somthin g of some sort.... Then, we went to sec 3 hope (OOHH LALA!!!! KELLY ZHANG'S CLASS!!!! ya la ya la... I'm xiao la happy?!) ok, then after that kelly (tan) asked emain to ask kelly(zhang) why she was ignorin me and all wen I told kelly (tan) that I did't want Kelly (zhang) to abt it or anything!!!! Dunno why but I just...DIDN'T!! But no.... kelly (tan) had to open her mouth and ask Emain to ask Kelly (zhang)... Then today, I went up with kelly (tan ) again to ask amanda lau to return her book so that sh e could ask Emain to write... But when we went to look 4 Emain, she wasn't in class!!! So then kelly (tan), jeanette and I went to the canteen to buy something from the bookshop. Ok, so then when we went lookin 4 Emain again, WE FINNALLY FOUND HER!!!!! YAY?! ok... nevermind.... but then , I found out That Emain actually asked kelly (zhang) why she was so called ignorin me... OMG!!!!! WHY DID KELLY TAN HAVE TO ASK???!!! NOW I WONDER WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN DURING TRAININ THIS AFTERNOON... HOW I WISH THAT I DIDN'T EXIST!!!! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO HATE ,MYSELF FOR LIFE AND KELLY ZHANG HAS EVERY RIGHT TO HATE ME FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY....although I hope that she doesnt ....
Yupps...that's why I am sad... And Depressed... and have beeen so moody these few days.... AND I THOUGHT I WILLL BE DANG HAPPY TODAY COZ I THOUGHT EMAIN WOULDN'T ASK KELLY (ZHANG)!!! I 'm dang sad and so dang embarrassed mann!!! What if she never EVER talks to me again?!?! ok... that's just lame and sad but no one said that it would never happen right? I FEEL SO...... erm.....
sad!!! yea.. that's the word of the day... SAD!!! ok.... Kelly (zhang) if you are reading this post.... I just wanna say that I'm sorry...
I WAS AM AN EMO KID @ 7:36 PM