Tuesday, June 27, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO ME!!!! HAHA OKAY!!!! CELEBRATION!!!! NO... NOT MY BIRTHDAY... I JUS FINISHED THE FINAL LYRICS OF MY NEW SONG!!!! YOU CAN SEE IT IN MY BAND BLOG!!! WHEE!!!! OK OK.. I'LL TYPE IT HERE TOO...
My Story of a Girl
I run past her class every morning
, Just to see what the heck she's doing.
But yesterday she wasn't in school.
Her friends say that she's just acting cool.
REFRAIN
I know how many classes she has missed.
How many guys she has ditched and kissed.
But I'm not sure who they were.
I can't know everything about her.
But I've memorized her cellphone number.
CHORUS
She's someone I worship from afar.
Coz her Javelin goes really far!
I know that she's so not a fake.
Her report card I'm tempted to take.
I ask her things I don't need to know.
But she tells me things I already know.
Please tell me that She'll never go.
I jog behind her during Training,
watch her when she's throwing Javelin.
Coz I'm just her little junior.
And she's my favourite Senior.
REPEAT REFRAIN
REPEAT CHORUS
*Her seniors hated her like shit.
I was shell-shocked I admit.
I was always the odd one out.
But it wouldn't matter if I did shout.
They insulting her makes my hair curl.
That's my story of a girl.
REPEAT REFRAIN
REPEAT CHORUS
END YES!!! YES!!! THIS IS THE SONG I WROTE ABOUT KELLY ZHANG YAY!!!! I’TS STUPID... I KNOW... I COULDN'T HELP IT!!!I HAD TO WRITE IT!!! Oh yea... Kelly, if you so happen to pass by (although I doubt that you will.. But just in case) please don't take this too seriously... And I realised that your grades did not have to do anithing with it... haha... It was supposed to but after a FEW adjustments... I decided not to use it... haha OH yea... I don't worship Kelly from afar... I worship the floor she walks on...
* Please note that Kelly's seniors did not hate her like shit... they don't even hate her...I had to twist the thing a little.
I WAS AM AN EMO KID @ 2:12 AM