Just came back from the bintan trip!!!! I'm SUPER DOOOPER ANGRY WID CHRISTY LEE!!!!! but I'm not gonna say why... I don't want to say why....Neither am I gonna....I got Sunburned!!!! Ouchies!!!! Anyway... The Camp was Kinda fun.... We climbed Mt. Bintan!!!! So Fun!!! I was on the verge of cryin everynight but Managed to act ok so that my roomies don't need to worry... Hiyas..... I got seperated From my original roomies... along wid Sherilyn (aka. sha la la) I slept in clare's room wid some other trackers n 5 other netball people.. and I realised that Kelly Jie doesn't come to my blog anymore so I can like... Splurt out my misery without her knowin cuz I bet that if she came in here and read all my other posts... about me missing all the fun and good times I USED to have with her... She'd think I'm mad.... But I think She already does...but what the heck.... I like.. Don't even talk to her at all... the most I say is "hi kelly jie" and she'll either ignore me, smile back or just stare blankly at my face then walk away... Plus... it feels like as if we were never friends at all... coz like.. at the biginning of the year... we would sms each other into the night.... talk a lot on msn... go to Macs after training... talk uring and after training... But now it's like... Non of those happenat all...but since dunno when... And She tends to forget everything that happens between the both of us.... so like... I think that's the reason why I feel like cryin when I see her face and The reason why I can't cry is cuz I don't want her to see me cry... Coz when I cried last time... She'd Tell me not to cry... so yea.... I can't cry... NO matter how much I'm yearning to...