Whahaha!!! I'm dead tired mann!!! 4 tests this week and another 3 next week n summore the next!!!! die die die!!!!! KIlllin me!!! oh yea, and I was silly enough to give paul Twohill a testimonial.... Shitts... Hiyo.. I'm tryin to fix Daddy's printer now Cuz Daddy is in penang for someone's wedding and will be back tomorrow, so yea, I broke the rules and used the internet. yupp. I hi=ope Mummy doesn't find out. Tests are blood suckers. Goodness, I dunno how long it was since I last Posted. Never had the time. ALLL THAT STUDYING!!!!! Oh yea, Christy, for your information, Andrea has already apologised to you (If she didn't she's lying to me) and said that you din reply, so yea.. not my prob anymore. yeah... erm.... Gotta continue that studying. and erm, Good luck to alll my seniors for their Up-coming exams... uh Huh... right, erm.... ok, that's about it... oh yes.. TAY SHI JIE PLEASE TRY AND KEEEP THAT BLOODY BAND BLOG ALIVE!!! IT'S KINDA DEAD AT THE MOMENT... goodness... I seriously need money to getmy CDs