Friday, October 20, 2006
Miss Kelly Zhang Jia Li... I should have asked you thess questions ages ago..(of course I've been too afraid to even try saying "Hi" to you).
Question 1: Why do you keep Dao-ing me? (in case you didn't notice, you have been since after your birthday..yes.. I notice the dates of occurance of a few events of my life..anyway.. It wasn't this bad so I left it alone but now it's like so much more worse coz you won't even reply me on MSN * Heart shatters for the Millionth time*)
Question 2: Why don't you attempt irritate me anymore? (example: haha-ing, lol-ing, makin loads of fun outta me during trainin, or laugh at me when I do smth?)
Quetion 3: Waht happened to " Why you so Quiet today? What happen to you? * I Shake my head and moan* Say luhh...." or " Don't be so sad luh... tmr i want to see you throwin that discus witha smile on your face" or " Eh... don't Cry luhh.. *I ignore you and keep Crying* Stop crying already luhh... c'mon.. I said stop crying" or "oh heyy! It's alright if you didn't win man.. it's not your fault.I'm still happy for you.. " or " gimme your phone.. I help you ditch him" (Yes mann... I can remember everything you say word for word... in fact, everything my friends say..)
Question 4:what happened to " KELLY:HELLO HERE TO TAG AS REQUESTED!! HAAHAH (; LOVE YA. ALL THE WAY TMRW!" or "ur ehrm scary senior: haha. hello! im here to tag as you say. lol. (: haha. seems like i have some magic to spur you guys on. coolio. lol (: ! love. and train hard haha, don let zoey win . lol. haha. jk." or "kellcat: HEY, THX FOR TT PRESNT . (: ITS REALLY NICE CAN FEEL THE EFFORT YOU PUT IT. THANKS DEAR! MILLIONS !" (In case you wonder Where i get this stuff... I got it from my tagboard History..You can't fool me Kelly!!)
Question 5: What's up with "kellycat: uh...look... i had enough of you irritatin me for ages.. whats up wid you luh.. can you like leave me alone and not bother me" (yes.. again copied from the tagboard.. go see for yourself luhh)
Question 6:why did you forget your promises and my birthday? BOO HOOO HOO HOO...
Hmm... yea... That's about it from me...yeah...
I WAS AM AN EMO KID @ 4:36 AM