Ok, today was the games carnival, I was in such a Flammin bad mood today and I had cost Charitians the first place for occer, and I kicked it out so badly and I just broke down crying when I saw the look of that horrendous angle of my shot... plus Kelly Jie was looking I think, I was like so nervous coz The team depended on me and my fave senoir was watchin.... OMG.... did i say? I felll 3 times and My body was ITCHING LIKE MAD!!! Oh ea, I bet everyone was kinda de-hyrated cuz of the shut down of the water coolers... and one more thing, I ALMOST KILLED LISA TEO WITH A SOCCER BALL!!!!!! UUUUURRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! My goodness!!! it was so embarrassing!!! she jumped when the ball hit her in the stomach and got a leg cramp!!! surreal much?!!? oh.... damn... so embarrasing...... tomorrow's the musical and Rebeca isn't welll.... oh dear!!!!!