WTH!!! Apart from gettin 8 and a half for my 4th art piece today, I am like so unlucky, I fell down the staircase, and according to Christy, i hit my head. but I only remember hitting my hip, which hurts when I run... PHHUUUIIIII!!!!!!! I almost FAILED my Maths End of year review. Yes, I repeat, I, Shayne Wong Li Fen almost FAILED my MATHMATICS TEST!!!! WTF!!!! 23 upon 45 for maths?!?!?! You've gotta be kiddin me!!! I cried of course, as pri 6 purity 05 girls will know, I cried when I didn't get my A for prelim 2... yea, but That was worse than this so I obviously cried less today mann.... oh did I tell you guys, the whole sec 1 track team has survived 5km yesterday!!! GO SEC 1s '06!!!!! My hip was pain yeah, but Wan Ying Cheered me on. THANKS WAN YING!!! I COULDN'T HAVE SURVIVED IT WITHOUT YOUR ENCOURAGEMNETS!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! But mann, today really sucked....