HAHAHA!!!! I FINISHED THE HORRIBLE ASSIGNMENTS!!! WHOOOO YEA!!!! Ok ok... now I'm gonna take a break for the night... Daa said I could so yea.. WHY NOT!? And yes, i picked a new blogskin. EMILY!!!! Emily is so so SO nice!! Especially this one.. I LOVE this one!!! Music and Red & Black in one Blogskin!!! whooo yea!!! LOVIN IT!!! thing is, I have only put in Mcfly and Son Of Dork songs.. Yes, they ARE my ultimate faves!!!! And WTH!!!! I'm talkin to Wilson online now.... And Holy crap!!! he got a new girlfriend!!! and she's like what... SEC ONE! Weird-ness!!! not to mention that he got a new stead before I did... Pffffffttttttt... eeeeeeekkkkkk-nessss... NO!!!! I AM NOT JEALOUS!!!!! He's thinkin bad again... I hate it when he thinks eeeeeekkkk-nesss..... ok ok... fine... he's convinceing me he's not.. hahaha! What can I say? Ok... weird-ness... The other day he said that he thinks that he hasn't gotten over me but now he has a new girlfreind?! Weird-ness really....And of course I don't care if he's gonna read this freakin post... he's always busy... hahah.. I wonder how long his relationship would last with her.... And he's tellin that girl everything.. oh yes, I'm keepin her name a secret to keep her identity safe... hahah ok... crap..I know... ok ok.. I gtg now... Buh Bye!!! Enjoy the new blogskin!!