Hello.... Geez... today during 100m tryouts, foot kinda hurt a little cuz I think my spikes were too tight or something... then my timing is like 16.22 sec only... and like... I ran with crystal Loo and Amanda Lee... and of course they run WAY faster than me.. and yea... their timing was like waht?! 14+ sec? and like my left foot hurts a lot now.. dunno why... hahha... But these spikes weren't used for some time.. so yea... I guess I'm not used to it.. and I haven't been training my legs that much cuz I sparined my ankle last week Thursday.. HAHA... ok ok... and... I wanna get into relay 4 by 100.... but I'm not sure if I qualify... plus.. I am doin Shot putt as usual and this time Kelly told me to take Discus too... hahha so yea.. Wow.. If I got into relay... I'll be so happy I'de jump over the moon.... hahha...