I hate this... I 'm not gonna say anything about somebody... I'm really like... I dunno... I never knew just one simple thing like that changed my mood for the whole day... this morning, I got 5th for discus. I was feeling degraded.. but Jia En got 2nd.. So that is good... Coz she's sec one..so it's good.. but that's not the thing that changed my mood... I was feeling OK after the competition.. Then my junior sends me a CERTAIN sms.. and My mood dropps from ok to BROKEN HEART... Never in my life had I felt such a painful "PANG" in myself just by reading one simple message... Seriously... I'm gonna go back for Shot later... and like... a mood like this... I dunno how the hell I can throw.. I don't even know what or who to believe now.. cuz like... I know I shouldn't be thnking about this... but like... I'm just like.. so hurt.. and I finally know what has been going amiss... But if I had the NERVE AND GUTS.. I would just say.. "you lied loads more than I did.. Why the hell would I lie to you?" I shall not mention names... Plus.. I dunno if like... that a certain someone was supposed to tell me what that someone said about me... but if YOU know what I'm talkin about.. OH geez... I have nothing else to say anymore....