Saturday, April 07, 2007
I have decided to post one of my lastest creations... it's called Rewind.. hahah I wrote it in class last month... I think I was feeling sad that time... I think so.. hahaha... I dunno why I wanna post this above all my other songs... I guess it connects to me the most... hahaha. ok.. here goes...
REWINDI break down, you don't care.
Why do you even stare?
Why did you, let me fall.
When you said you'de be there?
You don't see it the way I do,
and it's clear you don't have a clue.
CHORUS:
You said "do not cry,
dry your tears and close your eyes,
there's no point on wasting time,
standing there feeling down"
You wiped my tears and held me tight.
You said it would be alright.
It wasn't true but I believed in you.
You said sorry, didn't mean to,
make you feel so alone.
I thought you, kept your word.
But then you proved me wrong,
You left me sitting there alone.
Thinking of what you used to say.
REPEAT CHORUS
You said you would be there.
But you always lied to me.
You never kept a single promise,
although you siad you would.
REPEAT CHORUS
I thought you cared about me,
I was stupid to believe in you.
How could I be so naive.
I wish I could press rewind.
END
So.. whatcha think? haha. melody is still processing... I haven't thought of the complete thing yet... I've only mananged to think of the melody for the verses and chorus.. but I haven't figures the intro,last two verses and the outro yet.. hahaha.
I WAS AM AN EMO KID @ 5:50 PM