THIS IS SOOOOOOO NOT MY YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Last week...National Juniors Killed me.. Not to mention about SOMETHING that happened in between the two events... I was embarrassed to DEATH coz I cried... in front of EVERYBODY!!!! Yes... EVERYBODY!!! EVERY SINGLE PERSON SAW ME CRY..... It's F@$%ing embarrasing... I hate it when CERTAIN people see me cry... seriously... I hate it.. Then just two or three days ago.. I think it was on thursday.. During recess... Mr. Ho just came up to me in the canteen.. then he was like "you know that day when you went home late coz you weren't feeling well? mr Tan, Ms. Lim and I realised that you had some scratches on your arm..." then in my head I was like "DIE DIE DIE"Then he went on by asking if I had any problems... I forgot my answer though but I know he looked unconvinced but kept quiet anyway... Then Mr. Tan came along then in my head I was likr " DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then Mr. Tan sat down and said that if I had any problems I should open up... HELLL NOO!!!!!!! I don't open up to anyone F.Y.I. well.. maybe for an exception to a few people.. depending on what it is.... yea... But still.. I didn't think that they would like find out.... AAAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! oh yea... THE ROSE KELLY GAVE ME LAST SATURDAY IS DYING!!!!! D-Y-I-N-G. IT'S LIKE WILTED... AND I'M LIKE SO SAD!!!!!!! * cries*