Tuesday, May 29, 2007
NO WHERE NEAR YOU.
Sing me a lullaby,
wait till I fall asleep.
Come and invade my dreams
let me hear you sing once more.
I wish this didn't end
I'de like to talk to you again.
But I just can't find you.
CHORUS:
Now that you're gone,
I can't seem to fall asleep.
Since I've met you,
I never wanted to let you go.
But now I see that,
you don't feel the same.
I'll let you go,
but I'll be thinking of you.
Let's turn back time,
I'm no where near you.
I'm lost without you here,
I keep our memories.
your words keep repeating,
everynight just gets colder.
Wish I knew what to do.
I read your letters everynight.
Somehow they seem like lies.
REPEAT CHORUS
Your voice remains in my head.
I can't help but remember,
everything we went through.
Although I say I hate you,
inside, I loved you all along.
REPEAT CHORUS
-end-
Okay, this is also one of my latest creations. hahha I seriously have no idea where the hell I get the inspiration from.. hahah this certainly ain't from any of my dreams.. Haahaa... Sometimes I wonder why the songs I write always seem to be about the same old thing... It's so weird!!! And I don;t even know where the BLOODY HELL my inspiratins comes from!!!!
I WAS AM AN EMO KID @ 12:38 AM