YOu know what? Today was one of the WORST trainings that I have ever had!!!!! I couldn't Throw properly.. and I had absolutely no mood.... AT ALL... And this new Chinese coach... okay.. I admit... She's nice... but the fact is that I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO F@#%ING IDEA ON WHAT THE HELL SHE'S TALKING ABOUT!!!! I seriously wanted to cry.. coz my throws were deproving like shit.. and I really needed the new coach's advice. but when she told me what was wrong.. I was DUMBFOUNDED... absolutely dumbfounded... I'm telling you all I understood was that my glide needed improvement and something to do with my shoulder when I throw.. And... Today is Jim'S (a cousin of mine from Switzerland) Birthday today... and like.. Something happened at home.. which I am forbidden to talk about.. but it's bad enough to make me cry through the night.. ans yes.. cried to sleep again... So yea, it made my mood totally downhill.... like geez.. I'M EMO-ING DURING TRINING?!?!